Bring These on your First Visit:
- Your ID Card, Driver's License, or social security card
- Proof of income. Bring a copy of your paycheck, food stamps letter, disability payment
- Proof of residency with a Utility bill addressed to you from Berea, Brook Park, Columbia Township, Middleburg Heights, Olmstead Township / Olmstead Falls, or Strongsville Ohio.
- Social Security cards or birth certificates for any children you have that are under 18
- Show up during our regular hours.
- No additional documents are needed on subsequent visits.
- Once a year in July, we require all participants to be recertified and bring in all their documentation